We're Taking Bookings
Tel: 0208 935 5703 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our bumper cars and dodgems go well with other family rides and more casual entertainment. We cater for many types of event, including weddings, fairs, and parties. Mini bumper cars are also available, as well as similarly traditional rides such as the waltzer.
- Capacity: 2 per car
- Footprint: various track sizes.
- Setup time: 3-4 hours
- Passenger limitations: 1.2m or with an adult.
Why Choose Us
- We provide rides and attractions nationwide and can accommodate various sizes of event.
- Competitive rates are provided on all Poplar Attractions funfair rides.
- Our friendly team will be happy to offer ongoing support and answer any queries you may have.
- Get a free quote easily and quickly – we offer discounted rates on multiple ride hires.
- All rides are built efficiently and safely, adhering to all safety and industry standards.
Get In Touch For Dodgems Prices
We do know that 1928 is when the first Dodgem development was introduced into the UK manufactured from the Lusse Brothers Auto-Skooter by Joseph and Robert ‘Ray’ Lusse.
The Dodgems as we know it consists of a controllable “bumper car”, and electric pick-up points to the net above and the floor below to provide the car with power.
While the electric car seems like a modern day advancement we’ve actually been driving them around for nearly 100 years! There’s still some dispute over who invented the popular fairground favourite, but with modern design newer versions of the dodgem car are easier to steer than the earlier ones!
Old or new they still provide fun for all ages and are still the nation’s favourite.